[WikiEN-l] Press Inquiry

Patrick Erwin pce53703 at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 20 23:49:35 UTC 2005

Hello, my name is Patrick Erwin. I'm a freelance
reporter based in Madison, Wisconsin. Our local daily
paper the Wisconsin State Journal (www.madison.com)
has commissioned me to write a piece on Wikipedia.

I'm also a Wikipedian, too (see user: NickBurns).

I have experience with the site and don't need many of
the whens, wheres, and hows filled in, but was hoping
to talk to an official spokesperson to ask a few minor
questions. As we all know, it's good to name sources
and it's great to quote the source directly - no
weasel speak!

Please let me know who best to direct this inquiry to.

I look forward to your reply.

Patrick Erwin
pce53703 at yahoo.com
608.294.9695