[WikiEN-l] Worrying trends

Zachary Harden zscout370 at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 20 17:42:07 UTC 2005

Dear All,

Boothy443, from when I last checked the RfA pages, has still opposed many
RfA's. At the one related to user Greg Robson, Greg asked Boothy to give a
reasoning why, but another user said Boothy does not have to and that Boothy
does what they do all of the time. The exchange can be seen at
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RfA#GregRobson.

Regards,

Zachary Harden