[WikiEN-l] hello

Jeannet Sant jesline_sant at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 18 14:06:45 UTC 2005

To  Whom It May Concern,
                                      I am Jeannette Grealdine Sant from Malta, I wish if it is possible for you to find me the names of the Banks in England because my uncle Spiridione Sant, has died without the will, and we don't know where they are.He has been dead for four years now and he had money in the english banks.Just to see in which bank they are.I appreciate it if you send me an email of the Names of the Banks on this email : jesline_sant at hotmail.com. Thank you .
                                                                                          From:
                                                                                                   Jeannette Sant