[WikiEN-l] William M. Connoley, admin? (was: Running the asylum)

Fred Bauder fredbaud at ctelco.net
Fri Jul 15 21:45:40 UTC 2005

If the problems William M. Connoley presents were temporary, I would
not have objected to Administrator status for him. He believes a
Wikipedia article should prominently feature the "truth." While this
sounds ok on its face, in practice any method of arriving at the
truth though reference to expert editors such as himself presents
prospects of sustained conflict. Our references need to be to
reputable published information.

Fred