[WikiEN-l] NPOV and Reverting all edits (was: Odd)

Fastfission fastfission at gmail.com
Fri Jul 15 11:23:12 UTC 2005

On 7/13/05, Poor, Edmund W <Edmund.W.Poor at abc.com> wrote:
> Forget 3RR. It's mechanical and therefore (nearly) senseless. Let's
> start using our judgment. We are all smart enough to do that.

It's the senseless aspect of it which makes it good. Nobody has to
guess what good judgment it -- it should be a mechanical way of
preventing endless revert wars. It forces people to do what they want
to do and then go take a break somewhere else, come back tomorrow if
need be. The mechanical aspect of it isn't accidental.

FF