[WikiEN-l] Re: Poll on templates

rose.parks at att.net rose.parks at att.net
Fri Jul 15 01:24:03 UTC 2005

Hi,

     I disagree totally with the notion of putting these templates on the article page. They run counter to the main principle of Wikipedia, that "anyone can edit." It seems like the learning curve for a new editor must be kept at a _minimum level_. Otherwise, you will not attract new editors. Further, for readers, they are just distracting.

                     As Ever,

                         Ruth Ifcher

From: Haukur Þorgeirsson <haukurth at hi.is>