[WikiEN-l] William M. Connoley, admin? (was: Running the asylum)

Poor, Edmund W Edmund.W.Poor at abc.com
Thu Jul 14 16:53:24 UTC 2005

I'm thinking of deciding this one myself.

Dr. William M. Connolley can be trusted not to abuse admin powers, and
it's not supposed to be a big deal. He got 70% to 30%, but a lot of the
objections were irrelevant in my opinion.

I had objected vociferously at first (go ahead, look it up ;-) but Erik
(user:Eloquence) convinced me to change my vote to neutral. I have been
reading the comment stream, and now I feel I should take matters into my
own hands.

Any objections?

Ed Poor
Bureaucrat