[WikiEN-l] Wikimediation

Phil Sandifer sandifer at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jul 12 20:24:59 UTC 2005

Hot on the heels of my comments about the RfC procedure, I've created
[[Wikipedia:Wikimediation]], which I think will work much like I want
RfC to work, without leading to agonizing debates over whether to
change something. Basically, it's an opportunity for communal
mediation, where people can leave constructive comments on how
disputes and behavior might be handled better and more productively.

I encourage everybody to have a look at the page. I've started a test
slate of a few disputes that I think run a broad spectrum of issues
and behaviors, including my own conduct. I encourage people to go
weigh in on some of the cases. I'm particularly interested in input
on my own conduct, but I think there's a lot of good to be done over
on that page now.

-Snowspinner