[WikiEN-l] Demonstrable Abuse of Admin powers

Haukur Þorgeirsson haukurth at hi.is
Mon Jul 11 01:20:04 UTC 2005

> Can I ask that those people take a look at the ongoing situation,
> summarised below.

I'm sorry but my eyes just glaze over when I try
to approach this. In order to give an impartial
judgment I'd have to at least:

1. Educate myself on this relatively obscure
Australian technical question, preferably from
good sources outside of Wikipedia.

2. Carefully study the editing history of the
article.

3. Wade through a talk page which is currently
archived in 8 volumes.

4. Chase down any relevant comments made on talk
pages of users involved.

This is just more effort than I'm willing to spend
on this matter.

I'm sorry and I'm writing this to explain since I'm
sure your request is made in good faith.

Regards,
Haukur