[WikiEN-l] Re: Writing with our readers in mind

J.F. de Wolff jfdwolff at doctors.org.uk
Sun Jul 10 20:30:49 UTC 2005

Oh, and on experts using Wikipedia - I frequently check some facts on
Wikipedia before prescribing certain drugs. It was really useful when
having to decide whether a patient should have a drug intravenously or
orally. The relevant Wikipedia article informed me that of an oral dose,
80% of the drug reaches the bloodstream, which made the decision a lot easier.

Jfdwolff