[WikiEN-l] Chilling effect

Norath Norath norath2005 at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 10 17:24:59 UTC 2005

I have reformulated this email, since it was censorred
previously.

When asked why he blocked me, David Gerard responded
by saying that he saw no community support for not
blocking me. I suggest that this could be because of a
chilling effect of blocking people who criticise
admins.

I do not know how to make this point in a way which is
more acceptable to the list. I hypothesis that if
people are blocked for trying to hold admins
accountable, the number of people trying to hold
admins accountable will fall.

Norrath