[WikiEN-l] The ongoing trolling

El C el.ceeh at gmail.com
Sun Jul 10 08:11:56 UTC 2005

/There/ Well, it always comes down to the actual material, at any
given instance, only from these can correct generalizations can be
arrived at --a difficult task--  where conjecture is inevitably easy.
Random generalization.

As an aside, Fred may only have enough time to *read* Wikipedia
articles and do arbitration work rather than *write* articles, but he
may still retain a strong attachment and commitment to the well-being
of the encyclopedia --I, myself don't know either way--assume good
faith is indeed a harsh mistress:

I suspect there will be more hurtful by time this thread is concluded.
Unavoidable? Perhaps so.

El_C