[WikiEN-l] The ongoing trolling

Jack Lynch jack.i.lynch at gmail.com
Thu Jul 7 20:39:29 UTC 2005

While I often find myself in the role of being the "go to guy" in
cases of nubie biting and admin misconduct, I have to heartily agree w
Jimbo regarding recent complaints on the mailing list. I have to say
(and I have said this more than once) these rude and tiresome
complaints about say... image edit warring on [[feces]] desensitize
admins to real problems and legitimate complaints.

So... if any of the recent complainers ''truly'' care about improving
the wikipedia, please go find some evidence worthy of an arbcom
case... or maybe, just maybe.. improve an article?

Jack (Sam Spade)