[WikiEN-l] Re: Hi

Jtkiefer jtkiefer at wordzen.net
Thu Jul 7 08:23:38 UTC 2005

Hmm, perhaps the mailing list admins should start moderating the posts
of established users on the list in addition to new subscribers?

> --Michael Snow

I think the admins do not like to  for several reason:

A) More work for the listadmins and believe it or not I'm pretty sure
they have lives (we're still trying to confirm whether this is true or
not and may or may not need to put a {{disputed}} tag on it. :)

B) It makes user reluctant to join in a conversation when they aren't
sure whether their message will get through and if it does if it will
still be relevant due to the backup caused by having to approve
individual messages one by one.  Thus negating the whole point of having
a message list.

I'd be interested to hear if anyone agrees/disagrees/ or has any
thoughts on these ideas.

-Jtkiefer