[WikiEN-l] Re: Weyes

Jane Halliwell hundredpurses at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 6 19:58:52 UTC 2005

None of this matters. Had the IP addresses NOT matched, he would have been
labeled a sockpuppeteer anyway. Once accused, there is no defense. I was
actually accused of having two sockpuppets who really, really were not me. I
tried many ways to clear my name. There was nothing I could do. So I gave
up, and am employing a new strategy.