[WikiEN-l] Re: Weyes

A. Nony Mouse temoforcomments4 at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 5 21:19:41 UTC 2005

>We say that he is, because:
>
>* His IP initially matched that of Enviroknot, both on the mailing list and
>on Wikipedia.

Which under DHCP can easily happen.

>* He instantly edited on the same topics as Enviroknot.

No, he didn't. His list of edits matches only ONE topic that I am aware of,
and in that topic he wasn't even involved in any fights.

>* On these topics he edited on, he shared an opinion with Enviroknot, which
>was a minority opinion anyway.

Not an opinion, a SUGGESTION - and one that was echoed as a good idea,
scarily enough, by Enviroknot's opponents.

There is a big difference there.

>I don't know about you, but are points cancel out yours ten times over. I'm
>out of this case now, but I think that the case is solved anyway.

And I think your so-called "arguments" are pure garbage.

A. Nony Mouse