[WikiEN-l] Re: Weyes

David 'DJ' Hedley spyders at btinternet.com
Tue Jul 5 17:06:54 UTC 2005

If its such a problem, you don't have to edit. Infact, you don't even have
to be on this mailing list, and the borderline, unjustifyable cases you are
bringing up are making people not want you to do either.

Now, i'm not sure who you are, but you've been repeating yourself for the
past couple of days and its quite clear that you aren't bringing anything to
this mailing list that we haven't heard and defended ourselves against
before.

The only case you seem to be bringing to us is the same old "Admins abuse
power", "Admins are evil", etc. messages which aren't anything new. Its
starting to bore people, to be honest, and unless you have any substantial
evidence to present about all of this I really doubt that your persistence
will get you anywhere.