[WikiEN-l] Re: (fwd) bishonen exercises abuse of admin power

A. Nony Mouse temoforcomments4 at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 5 16:42:20 UTC 2005

Haven't you noticed by now?

This utterly dismissive attitude by users like sandifer/Snowspinner and
GMaxwell is typical of the inner admin clique - they really, truly, DO NOT
CARE unless it involves them staying in power.

Anything that would mean they would have to pay attention to the rules and
policies, or do their job properly, or admit they were wrong... forget it.

And it's the users - the same users we rely on to write an encyclopedia -
that are hurt by their constant, dismissive, arrogant attitude.

Admins are not "better" than other editors. They are editors with a couple
extra buttons.

There are too many Admins today who have forgotten that and seem to think
that Adminship is a license to throw their weight around and lord it over
all the "common folk" editors.

A. Nony Mouse