[WikiEN-l] Fwd: Password reminder from Wikipedia

MacGyverMagic/Mgm macgyvermagic at gmail.com
Tue Jul 5 10:36:40 UTC 2005

I just received a password reminder, shouldn't such a thing be
verified before it's given? BTW, I could still login with my usual
password this morning. While the message was sent 11 hours ago. Also
the IP resolves to Munich Germany, nowhere near my location. Has this
been looked into already?

Someone (probably you, from IP address 84.154.85.157)
requested that we send you a new Wikipedia login password.
The password for user "MacGyverMagic" is now "**********".
You should log in and change your password now.