[WikiEN-l] SHOWCASING Abuses of Admin Power

David 'DJ' Hedley spyders at btinternet.com
Mon Jul 4 18:43:39 UTC 2005

> I'm not saying it's not possible, but people don't just switch behavior on
> and off like that. Enviroknot ought to have slipped up and let loose with
> swear here and there if he were really the freely-swearing
> KaintheScion/ElKabong.

People do switch behaviour like that. Its called putting on an act, making
it look like you are different people. Your only 'evidence' is that
Enviroknot didn't swear, and Kurita77 did. Thats really not even a case to
go on.

>The IP addresses matched,
>BRIEFLY, and then don't any more.

The chances are he now fakes the IP, then. Whether they matched briefly or
not, they still matched. With all the other evidence, it makes your case for
it being two people impossible.