[WikiEN-l] Re: more active censorship

Jtkiefer jtkiefer at wordzen.net
Sun Jul 3 20:37:45 UTC 2005

Even though I know this isn't a dev list, the first solution that I
coudl think of for this would be to have a view source button that
wouldn't be an edit window, that way you'd run no risk of renewing the
block, it would also make it easier for general users who just want to
look at the source and not have to worry about accidentally hitting the
save page button.  I think the whole block issue may be a psychological
issue as well, I forget who brought it up before but there does seem to
be a certain lack of empathy for people on the wrong side of the block
which is something that should be rectified or we risk the chance of
alienating potentially useful editors to wikipedia.

-Jtkiefer