[WikiEN-l] more active censorship

Nathan J. Yoder njyoder at energon.org
Sun Jul 3 16:14:46 UTC 2005

> No, it's supposed to work that way.  It's doing exactly what it is intended
> to do.

No, it's supposed to protect against block evasion, how is it doing
that in this case?  What purpose does it serve exactly?  Do you
realize that if someone doesn't realize that they're blocked and they
hit edit it automatically resets it?

> Why is that "obvious"?  Why on earth would you hit the edit button when you
> were banned from editing?

I already explained this a million times now, I was doing it to check
the information on the block page again and to see if I could still
get the source for a certain page (read only).  It'd also be helpful
to see when it expires.

Nathan J. Yoder
http://www.gummibears.nu/
http://www.gummibears.nu/files/njyoder_pgp.key