[WikiEN-l] SHOWCASING Abuses of Admin Power

Skyring skyring at gmail.com
Sun Jul 3 08:56:03 UTC 2005

On 7/3/05, A. Nony Mouse <temoforcomments4 at hotmail.com> wrote:
> Oh give me a fucking break and stop lying.
>
> "If you construct your messages with meaning and civility,
> they will be readily accepted onto the mailing list, regardless of
> what you are arguing. This moderation is to maintain respectful
> conversation on the mailing list, not to censor your views."

A-N-M should learn the difference between speaking the truth and
making abusive comments. I personally was offended by his (I presume
it's a he) description of an ArbComm member in physical terms (among
other equally uncilvil terms scattered throughout). For one thing,
it's no business of anyone here what an editor looks like. We might
construct mental images to go along with the names, and some of us (eg
SlimVirgin) might even co-operate in this charade, but WP is pretty
much a construct of thoughtstuff alone, and it's the product of our
minds that is important.

Ambi might be many things, but a fool she most certainly is not.

As to the rest of the diatribe, its good points (and there are a few)
are obscured by the abuse.

--
Peter in Canberra