[WikiEN-l] Re: Wikipedia is *already* written from a scientific POV

Nathan J. Yoder njyoder at energon.org
Sun Jul 3 03:23:52 UTC 2005

> Don't worry - your attempt at bitchy rules lawyering makes me want
> to go read your contributions recently for the barest hint of a
> personal attack so I can ban you. (see Wikipedia:Don't disrupt
> Wikipedia to illustrate a point).

Wow, how incredibly childish.  At least now we have it on record it
that you're trying to find an excuse for banning me.  I hope you're
kidding here, since you would be violating WP:POINT which you stated
there by attempting to do that, as well as breaking various other
wonderfully ambiguous policies.  I hope that was some odd joke
referencing yourself as violating it, because I've done nothing that
falls under WP:POINT.

I keep seeing defenses of bad behavior with admins under the guise
that they occassionaly make mistakes, but that is a far cry from
deliberately and very intentionally going out of their way just to
retaliate against someone and disrupt Wikipedia.

I should also note that I am crying buckets of tears over calling my
behavior bitchy, please read Wikipedia:No personal attacks.

> Ah, I see. Perhaps you would like to look at the Mediawiki code and
> fix this problem then, because, honestly, you're the one who cares.

This is also childish and misses the point.  It seems like you don't
think admins should admit when they make false accusations and instead
should blame the person who a bug caused a problem for for said bug
existing.

That's not even high school level, that's like elementary school
childish behavior.

Nathan J. Yoder
http://www.gummibears.nu/
http://www.gummibears.nu/files/njyoder_pgp.key