[WikiEN-l] SHOWCASING Abuses of Admin Power

Rob gamaliel8 at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 2 17:42:38 UTC 2005

Calling someone a "fascist hag" is not a crime either,
but it is obnoxious namecalling that should not belong
on this list.  We shouldn't tolerate such trollish
behavior in the name of "dissent".

Geoffrey Bell truetheatertype at gmail.com:

Wait wait wait...I haven't been watching this list
like a hawk, and maybe
we're talking about two different people, but I don't
see any trolls, only a
dissenter. And dissent is not a crime, of course.

On 7/1/05, Rob <gamaliel8 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Can we please remove the anonymous troll from this
list?