[WikiEN-l] more active censorship

Nathan J. Yoder njyoder at energon.org
Sat Jul 2 14:14:12 UTC 2005

I'm still having several of my important messages being dropped to
this mailing list with no explanation.  One was a refutation of Ambi's
silly argument that the auto-reblock bug was an intentional feature
(it's definitely not--even bishonen thought it didn't function that
way) and the other was a response to someone saying admins have no
real power.

So I guess new rules are:

1) No pointing out that an admin (especially an arbitrator) is dead
wrong about an administrative function.  Administrators are allowed to
spread misinformation at will.

2) No suggesting that the current system is less than perfect and that
admins aren't actually harmless.

I guess they just don't like valid criticism.  They'll let idiots go
on asinine, insulting tirades soley because they want the idiots to
make themselves look bad, but when a dissenter presents valid
criticism, they just can't take it.

Nathan J. Yoder
http://www.gummibears.nu/
http://www.gummibears.nu/files/njyoder_pgp.key