[WikiEN-l] Thoughts on the process of requesting adminship

Alex Regh Alex.Here at gmx.net
Sat Jul 2 11:50:37 UTC 2005

Hi!

On Fri, 1 Jul 2005 08:09:23 -0400, Nathan J. Yoder wrote:

>Exactly, these suggestions are obviously for the sole purpose of
>allowing a certain clique to perpetually stay in power.  These ideas
>aren't just bad, they're ridiculous and clearly don't represent the
>best interest of Wikipedia in the slightest.

Of course, some people would argue that a certain Mr. Yoder is one of those
shining examples of people who, and I assume the vast majority here agrees
with me, should not be able to get access to any admin features, unless there
is a significant change in his attitude. (And I'm not exactly holding my
breath for that.)

SCNR
Alex
--