[WikiEN-l] SHOWCASING Abuses of Admin Power

Jtkiefer jtkiefer at wordzen.net
Sat Jul 2 01:53:07 UTC 2005

A. Nony Mouse wrote:

> Whoops! Looks like somebody didn't like the truth told of them, they
> booted me off the list for speaking truth to power.
>
> You wanted abuse of power? There you have it JT.
>
> Seems to happen a lot around here and on Wikipedia. Speak truth to the
> circle-jerk of power mad fools known as Admins, get booted.
>
> Ambi is the Red Queen of arbcom - running around like a complete fat
> fool, screaming "Orf Wiv is 'ead" whenever a case comes before her.
> She gets some sadistic pleasure from it I'm sure.
>
> The rest of ArbCom isn't any better. Never do they actually talk to
> anyone involved in a case. Never do they let little things like facts
> get in the way of their witch hunts.
>
> Ambi posts up a message that her say-so ought to be considered basis
> enough for banning Marmot, whose only crime was exposing the Adminship
> self-protection racket for what it was, and you all just sit there
> applauding.
>
> I think you proved Marmot's case FOR him.
>
> An arbitration request comes up and someone adds an extra name to it,
> and all of a sudden the original name on the arbitration request isn't
> even MENTIONED in the final verdict and an innocent user who (and I
> checked the log to be sure) has not used a single naughty word is banned.
>
> Yoder gets caught in an infinite ban loop by an Admin who was involved
> in his case, and you idiots spend your time jerking off saying "well
> you shouldn't have crossed an admin" and calling him names  rather
> than paying attention to what was going on. And you're STILL DOING IT.
>
> And then there's what you did a couple days ago to Kurita77. A new
> user comes in, reads the tutorials, makes edits, and you ban him for
> the crime of knowing too much? I was watching that. Poor kid didn't do
> anything wrong but you spent your time harassing him, one of you sends
> him crank emails, and before you know it we have a user screaming
> profanities.
>
> Not his fault. YOUR fault.
>
> There's a reason I post these sentiments anonymously. It's because you
> power-mad cretins would like nothing more than to get ahold of anyone
> who dares to speak the truth about you around here. You'd ban my
> Wikipedia account just out of spite if you knew who I was. And I know
> you WAY too well for you to claim otherwise, JT.
>
> Come on. Prove me wrong. Show some sense. Show for even ONE SECOND
> that you actually respect the policies and procedures of Wikipedia.
>
> Biting the newbies, attacking anyone who's not part of your inner
> circle jerk, and insulting new users once you've bitten them isn't
> doing you any favors.
>
> A. Nony Mouse.
>

>> and your a sockpuppet but that's beyond the point, I would be
>> interested in seeing an iota of proof of any of these accusations,
>> that would support your case, and the case of the longwinded Nathan
>> J. Yoder much better than these unceasing tireless rants.
>>
>> -Jtkiefer

First of all I take offense at the presumption that I had something to
do with you getting kicked off the list, I do not have that power, I do
not want that power and if I had it I had it you wouldn't be back
ranting about which is absolute proof that i had nothing to do with it.
In terms of the admin actions, you would not be banned for speaking your
mind about the administrative decisions you would be and I presume have
been banned for your personal attacks against other users, personal
attacks are the only thing that you seem to have done that would justify
you getting banned and if you get banned for anything less than
blatently violating the rules I will be the first one to advocate that
you be unbanned and that the admin involved re-read the rules.  So do
not for one F*cking second that you know me, you don't know me and if
you keep ranting like this you are proving that you don't know any of
us. So do us all a favor and leave, begone, and never write to this
message list again.  Oh and anonymity has it's usages but you are using
it to conceal your own cowardice, to hide behind your anonymity for the
sole purpose of making personal attacks against users is nothing sort of
being an absolute coward, I dare you to reaveal yourself for the person
you really are to and stop hiding behind false facades... I will await
that time.