[WikiEN-l] An external link in [[Hubble Space Telescope]]

NSK nsk2 at wikinerds.org
Sat Jan 29 00:16:21 UTC 2005

Hello, I propose to include this link in [[Hubble Space Telescope]]. It's my
article from my site, which was republished on two other sites: Kuro5hin and
Code0range ( http://www.kuro5hin.org/story/2005/1/22/13500/4359 ,
http://www.code0range.net/node/1078 ).

My article is about the lack of budget for the fourth servicing mission and it
includes an overview of the three past servicing missions, as well as an
introduction to the telescope. It received very positive comments on the
sites where it was republished and also on blogs.

The article is licensed under CreativeCommons, but if you would like to
incorporate material from it in Wikipedia, you may e-mail to discuss about a
GFDL version.

If you believe my article is informational, please feel free to use this link
or change it as you like:

*[http://portal.wikinerds.org/node/183 The end of Hubble Space Telescope?] -
article by Wikinerds Portal on the lack of budget for the fourth servicing
mission

Thanks,
--
NSK