[WikiEN-l] Re: minor issue, but still a npov warning

Puddl Duk puddlduk at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 16 21:25:01 UTC 2005

--- Rick <giantsrick13 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> What UTTER nonsense.  This has nothing do with bias,
> just a difference of outlook.  I CANNOT imagine how
> you can possibly consider this naming difference
> bias.  And I am offended that you believe that there
> is some sort of conspiracy among English-speaking
> Wikipedians to downgrade the accomplishments of
> other people.  How about cleaning up the French
> language Wikipedia before you start casting stones?
>
> RickK

Anthere is right, people tend to be more enthusiastic
about their own countries' successes than the success
of other countries. Its perfectly natural and requires
constant vigilance to stave off. Accepting feed back
is key, whether you agree with it or not.

Anthere's posts were polite and articulate, not 'stone
casting'.