[WikiEN-l] Evercat v. Libertas

Fred Bauder fredbaud at ctelco.net
Tue Jan 4 12:02:34 UTC 2005

Other than refering to her as "User/Troll Libertas" I see no problem here as
you seem to understand your errors and how you were led into them. I have
had the same problem as I wondered about whether this or that POV editor was
a sockpuppet of 172. (None of them seemed to be after investigation and I
just made a fool out of myself speculating on it).

Fred