[WikiEN-l] inquiry from an Italian journalist

Fred Bauder fredbaud at ctelco.net
Sat Jan 1 15:09:03 UTC 2005

That would not depend on us but on whoever in Italy is counting these up. I
suggest you, with your position in Italy (where most US newspapers have
minimal reporters on scene) contact major US papers regarding requirements
and submit freelance articles to them.

However, we welcome your contributions and if contributing helps you in this
way, great.

Fred