[WikiEN-l] article length: =<32Kb?

Fred Bauder fredbaud at ctelco.net
Sun Feb 27 14:57:17 UTC 2005

It is the section editing that ended the technical need to limit an article
to 32K using Internet Explorer. Now unless it is the first section you need
to edit you don't need to edit the whole article or change browsers. I have
no idea why you can't edit the first section. Ability to do that should be
added.

Fred