[WikiEN-l] Political correctness vs NPOV

Ray Saintonge saintonge at telus.net
Thu Feb 24 19:48:28 UTC 2005

That effectively converts the term into an ambiguous one.  We may easily
agree that the three issues that you list have more positive than
negative connotations, but the person who believes that trees cause
pollution will see the political correctness of the environmentalist as
a negative.  This does not bode well for any menaingful use of the term.
Ec