[WikiEN-l] How to get rid of those posting e-mails.

Arno M redgum46 at lycos.com
Wed Feb 23 06:39:46 UTC 2005

Having has 400+ e-mails arrive here in 48 hours, I can sympathise
with people's concerns here. I'll need to delete quite a few e-mails
myself.

I recently enabled this e-mail setting, but now I may change it back.

People may not know that they can turn off the posting e-mail flow. If you
do know, you need proceed no further. Otherwise, here goes.

at the bottom there using your wikien-l e-mail address, enter your e-mail
address password at the next screen and when you see your wikien-l settings, and
change the Mail delivery option in the grey area near the bottom to disabled.

If youve forgotten your e-mail password, then there is a forgotten
password feature on that password page you can use to get it back.