[WikiEN-l] Database error when trying to Save

Rick giantsrick13 at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 22 23:06:05 UTC 2005

I'm trying to create a new article.  Show preview
works, but when I click on "Save", I get a page which
says "Database error
>From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.

Internal error" and a message at the top that says
"Warning: mysql_query(): Unable to save result set in
/usr/local/apache/common-local/php-1.4/includes/Database.php
on line 324".

I have tried four times to do a Save and keep getting
this error.

Are people still working on the servers?

RickK