[WikiEN-l] Downloading many articles

Robert rkscience100 at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 22 20:36:54 UTC 2005

I am deeply sorry to go off-topic, and ask a question not
related to sex, images of sex, autofellatio, or why
Wikipedia is not fit for any sort of school or restaurant.

I know two ways to copy of the content of any single
article and save it on my local hard drive.

   On Internet Explorer I can click, "File", "Save as",
   "Web Page - HTML only", and then save the individual
   article.

   I also can go into an article, copy the article,
   paste it into a word processor, and then save it.

I could do either of these techniques for many articles,
but is there an easier way to do this?  I'd like to make a
list of over a hundred articles - or even my entire
Watchlist - and have the content automatically downloaded
and saved to my hard-drive.

Any suggestions and help would be greatly appreciated. If
this helps, I am using Windows XP.

Our current conversation on sex may now continue.  ;-)

Robert (RK)