[WikiEN-l] Desysoping

Richard Holton richholton at gmail.com
Mon Feb 21 21:04:49 UTC 2005

On Mon, 21 Feb 2005 11:54:56 -0800 (PST), Rick <giantsrick13 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> --- Delirium <delirium at hackish.org> wrote:
> > Similarly, nobody is arguing that Nazis have a right
> > to turn [[Jew]]
> > into a propaganda piece; to engage in endless revert
> > wars; or to do any
> > of the other things against general Wikipedia
> > policies.  If they try to
> > do so, they'll be banned for that, just like any
> > other POV-pusher would
> > be; there's no need to have special policies
> > explicitly for Nazis, when
> > the problems they pose are exactly those any other
> > POV pusher poses.
>
> However they are arguing that displaying Nazi symbols,
> using offensive Nazi User names and making death
> threats are not bannable offenses.
>
> RickK

While I have not read every word of every message on this thread, I am
unaware of anyone suggesting that making a death threat is not a
bannable offense.

There has been some discussion over whether a particular posting
actually constituted a death threat, but that is another issue
entirely.

Let us all try to be fair in representing others' views.

--

en.wikipedia:User:Rholton