[WikiEN-l] One reason why Wikipedia is not presently classroom-safe

Tony Sidaway minorityreport at bluebottle.com
Mon Feb 21 13:22:08 UTC 2005

John Lee said:
> At first it seems like we're at an impasse,
> but  consider: While those who don't mind would be slightly
> inconvenienced,  those who do mind would be very heavily inconvenienced
> by having to  disable the image in their browser's settings. The latter
> group would  also be more annoyed than the former.

Let's use simpler words and grammar; those who don't mind would be much
less inconvenienced than those who are now unable to understand our
articles and wander off to look at the Sun or watch East Enders.  The only
people who would seriously object would be our elitist editors who would
moan about having to check their sentences against the word list.