[WikiEN-l] One reason why Wikipedia is not presently class-roomsafe

Charles Matthews charles.r.matthews at ntlworld.com
Mon Feb 21 08:56:20 UTC 2005

David Gerard wrote

> Charles Matthews (charles.r.matthews at ntlworld.com) [050221 02:18]:
>
> > stories, are much more to the point than the darker corners of sexology,
of
> > which no one can possibly expect 'complete coverage'.
>

> On this point, how complete would you expect to go? Since you raise it.

Well, if we are going to discuss this, I'm a sceptic about how much of what
is really the sex industry's way of compiling menus is actually encyclopedic
(where it is in reality a way of selling punters something).

Maybe that should read 'I'm a cynic'.

By the way, if that makes me sound ignorant about what's currently there,
that would be because I am.

Charles