[WikiEN-l] Vandal on the loose on Wikispecies

John R. Owens jowens.wiki at ghiapet.homeip.net
Mon Feb 21 00:19:28 UTC 2005

This isn't the right list for it, I know, but I only just found
Wikispecies and started exploring it, and found that almost all the
first page of its Recent Changes is vandalism replacing or creating
pages with crude ASCII "art" and remarks about mooning. I could go
through and replace them all manually, but if anyone on this list can do
the easy reversions there, that'd be much simpler.
Meanwhile, I'll go looking to see if there's a proper wikispecies-l or
whatever.
http://species.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special:Recentchanges

--
John R. Owens