[WikiEN-l] Re: Great article!

Pete/Pcb21 pete_pcb21_wpmail at pcbartlett.com
Sun Feb 20 14:45:11 UTC 2005

Sj wrote:

> [..]
> Thanks for lightening the mood... though I feel compelled to point out
> that our multimedia and "hey, cool!" offerings still pale  [..]

Which reminds me, I recently recorded a nice bit of audio of a muezzin
calling muslims to prayer at the Blue Mosque in Istanbul.

Problem is the audio is trapped inside a .avi video file from my video
camera... wasn't there a tutorial somewhere about all the tricks and
tips you can get up to to get video/audio from the formats provided by
popular consumer gadgets into acceptable free formats?

If we don't have one, I am willing and only too able to play the role of
dumbo to try out a newly written tutorial on.... :)

Pete