[WikiEN-l] One reason why Wikipedia is not presently classroom-safe

Christiaan Briggs christiaan at last-straw.net
Sat Feb 19 23:56:48 UTC 2005

Bummer, thought it sounded too easy.

But following this theme, as long as we get down to the task of tagging
images then targeted filtering, whether it be site-based or browser
based, is always going to be an option. One day web browsers may well
support some kind of image/content filter system, in which case all
we'd need to do is hook our tagging system into it, at which point we
could dispense with a site-based preference option.

Christiaan