[WikiEN-l] The Lolicon page image

Arno M redgum46 at lycos.com
Sat Feb 19 04:31:22 UTC 2005

Tony Sidaway said:

"Sean Barrett said:
>> Was the spaniel equipped with a large dildo?
>
> No, I must confess that I missed that detail in my cursory glance at
> the [[Lolicon]] image.

Arguably it isn't just the dildo, it's the composition.  It's a child
posed erotically.  The look on the child's face is one of submission.  The
viewpoint is that of the abuser.  I'm familiar with the suncream ad and
none of those elements is present."

I missed that thing, too. It could perhaps come out, in favour of
a milder example of this, um, phenonomen.