Child porn and wikipedia (was [WikiEN-l] Re: Autofellatio - NO to that image)

Karl A. Krueger kkrueger at whoi.edu
Fri Feb 18 15:49:18 UTC 2005

On Thu, Feb 17, 2005 at 01:14:26PM -0000, Tony Sidaway wrote:
> But the chap in the autofellatio picture is clearly an adult having a
> whole heap of fun.  The girl in the Lolicon picture is submitting to
> child abuse, and the presentation is, or is intended to be, erotic.
> Perhaps the fact that the latter picture is an anime drawing is the
> reason why it seems to fly under so many radars.

One obvious distinction is that one is a photograph, being cited as
evidence that a certain act is possible.  The other is a drawing,
serving as an example of a genre of drawing.

(And it's not really clear to me that the model in the photograph is
having a whole heap of fun.  He's a porn actor; he's paid to do that,
whether he gets a nasty crick in his back from it or not.  Plus he looks
as if he's about to burst a blood vessel either in his forehead or his
... somewhere else.)

--
Karl A. Krueger <kkrueger at whoi.edu>