[WikiEN-l] The Censorship Lie

Rick giantsrick13 at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 18 06:44:22 UTC 2005

--- geni <geniice at gmail.com> wrote:

> > A picture of a man fellating himself.
>
> And what information do we gain from that?
>
> --
> geni

How many times do you need to hear the same answer?
How many times do you need to ask the same question?
Are you not reading the answers, or don't understand
them, or have you fallen to the depths of trolling?

As has been repeatedly said to you, the information
that we gain is evidence that the act can actually be
performed.

RickK