Child porn and wikipedia (was [WikiEN-l] Re: Autofellatio - NO tothat image)

Sean Barrett sean at epoptic.org
Thu Feb 17 13:30:11 UTC 2005

> The image in question is a cartoon of a little girl with her bare bottom
> exposed. That's all, just her bare bottom. I don't know about Florida, but
> commercials for baby products in California *very* often show the bare bottoms
> of very young children (real ones, not cartoons).
>
> -- mav

I wonder what these overly-sensitive people would have done a few
decades ago when one could see the classic Coppertone ad on a
billboard, right out in public and all.

For those whose childhood didn't include this iconic image: Coppertone
was a sunscreen product, the advertisements for which showed a drawing
of a very young (under 10 years old) girl whose swimsuit bottom (as I
recall, she wore nothing on top) was being pulled down by a cocker
spaniel to reveal the contrast between her well-tanned back and very
pale bottom.

--
 Sean Barrett     | It's a very sobering feeling to be up in
 sean at epoptic.com | space and realise that one's safety factor