[WikiEN-l] Re: Offensive content

Anthere anthere9 at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 17 05:24:55 UTC 2005

Actually, I would rather say that the default version should include
everything. Editors would have to log and specifically ask for a certain
censorship for it to happen. This would be a delibarate choice, and
people could know that by default, everything is there.

The identification of various level of offensiveness or classes of
offensiveness could be managed thanks to categories.

Ant