[WikiEN-l] new user

Nicholas Knight nknight at runawaynet.com
Thu Feb 17 01:49:11 UTC 2005

S.M.Sabri S.M.Ismail wrote:
> From: "NSK" <nsk2 at wikinerds.org>
>
>> On Wednesday 16 February 2005 18:29, Karl A. Krueger wrote:
>>
>>> It's a sign of recognition to other neo-Nazis.
>>> For other numerical examples, compare 420, 93, 42, 23, or 17.
>>
>> I suggest that all users using neo-Nazi numbers be monitored by the
>> sysops,
>> and in case we find they are inserting Nazi POV, or displaying Nazi
>> symbols,
>> or generally promoting Nazism in Wikipedia, then they should be banned
>> forever (and notify authorities etc if possible).
>

> Ooh, 23 and 42. Just the numbers I like to use online.
> regards, sabre23t =^.^=

Ah, those examples were of OTHER [[Shibboleth]]-like numbers. I'm not
familiar with 93, 23, or 17, but 420 and 42 have nothing to do with
neo-Nazis (the former is a reference to pot, and the latter is The
Answer to Life, the Universe, and Everything from [[The Hitchhiker's
Guide to the Galaxy]]; I'm fairly certain the fact that one is 10x the
other is coincidence).