[WikiEN-l] Re: WikiEN-l Digest, Vol 19, Issue 87

Tony Sidaway minorityreport at bluebottle.com
Wed Feb 16 21:38:45 UTC 2005

geni said:
>> Agreed.
>

> Which is why it is od that no one has anaged to give a direct answer to
> my question about what information the picture adds to the article. --

I believe you got an answer from me.  And David Gerard's was I think very
direct: it demonstrates that it's possible.
But illustrations aren't required to be absolutely necessary to appear in
an article. I have blind friends who seem to manage very well without
sight, so I'm confident that I don't need to use my eyes.  But I'm glad
I've got them and one of the reasons is that I can look at pictures.